Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Think fashion and function when choosing the right shades for you.
- Prescription sunglasses will allow you to enjoy (and see!) your time outdoors, hassle-free.
- Because children spend so much time outdoors in direct sunlight, they need sun protection even more than adults.
- Pamper your eyes while in the sun, driving or playing at the beach—all the while delivering the vision correction you need in a second pair of glasses.
- Activity-specific lenses can enhance whatever activities you enjoy.
Family Eye Care will be closed most weekdays from noon to 1 for lunch.
We are open by APPOINTMENT ONLY - regretfully we cannot accept walk-ins at this time.
We are open on Fridays by Appointment Only- Please call us to book an appointment.